Sunday, September 21, 2008

7 Days and Counting

With only 1 week to go I am so excited. Unfortunatly I don't have a suitcase but as an early birthday present my grandma is giving me one. I am sort of organised because I have got some of my stuff I need in a bag ready for packing and the clothes I am taking I have planned. I have also been trying to figure out what I should buy when we go shopping and so far I have got a wallet and a couple of games. I have only 10 days between my year 7 camp and China and on top of that I have my sister's birthday with her family party and her friends party. I am a little afraid because 16 days is very long and as I said this is my first time overseas without my parents. Also I have had alot of talk about culture shock and I don't know I am I going to react.
Well,
TTFN

1 comment:

Tori said...

you are a very good writer. I CAN'T WAIT TILL CHINA! High 5 ains!